The most popular frame among our pro riders. Used by Szymon Godziek and Max Fredriksson in competition. Lightweight, strong and responsive, the Decade has all the features you would expect in a modern pro-level dirt bike frame made by a company with a dirt-jumping heritage. It's designed to work best with forks from 100-140mm of travel and features a fully integrated tapered head tube which can accept forks with both standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steerer tubes. Optional derailleur hanger available separately.
- choice of Szymon Godziek, David Godziek and Max Fredriksson
- high-end aluminium dirt jump hardtail
- incredibly strong yet still very light at just over 2.1kg
- fits forks with tapered and standard steerer tubes
- unlimited barspins w/ gyro. Less dammage w/ gyro when crashing or throwing out the bike as the cables are free
- really nice price!
- revised geometry with adjusted seattube angle
- perfect saddle position - easier to clamp knees down on the perfectly positioned saddle for no hander tricks and barspins
- removable gyrotabs included
- 73mm threaded BSA BB instead of 68mm to avoid bb spacer
- slightly improved tire clearance
- Material: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, smooth double pass welding in critical areas
- Recommended fork travel: 80-120mm,
- Head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52, head tube length: 115mm/ 4,5"
- Fits forks: fits forks with standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- BB: threaded 73mm BB
- Biggest chainring: BOOST only up to 32t
- Rear hub: 135x10mm, horizontal dropouts, suggested bolt-on hubs
- Disc brake: IS-2000 disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Front derailleur: not compatible
- Rear derailleur: optional derailleur hanger available separately.
- Seat post/clamp: 30.9mm / 34.9mm
- Max seat: post insertion 210mm
- Max tire: 26 x 2.35”
- Weight: ~2.15kg